We want to ignite a passion for missions through media. We want media that will move people to help those who have no opportunity to hear the gospel. If you have a desire to influence people through media to make a difference in this world, you can be a part of this vital work.
- A deep passion for missions and for getting people involved in missions
- An ability to engage people through media
- Skills in one or more of these areas: digital media creation and editing (digital photography, videography), graphic design, web design, and desktop publishing
- An ability to interact naturally with people using good communication and social skills
- Good personal management skills
- At least 3 months of short-term missions experience, which we can arrange, if necessary
Anywhere with a good internet connection.
This ministry opportunity can be either volunteer or part-time (20 hr/wk minimum). It may become a full-time ministry in the future.
Other Staff Needs
This ministry opportunity would involve deploying and maintaining Linux-based servers for WEC USA and WEC International as well as maintaining the WEC USA network.
Mobilizers respond to inquiries from people about WEC’s missions programs and about missions service with WEC. They contact interested people to answer questions and encourage further involvement.
Program Coordinators work with each applicant from the time of application through pre-field training. They find a suitable placement, make arrangements with the receiving branch, obtain overseas tickets, and keep in touch while the short-termer is on the field.
This ministry opportunity would involve assisting the Maintenance Director in maintaining the extensive buildings used for recruiting, training, serving, and praying for our missionaries from the US.